Monday, January 10, 2011

Encourage Encourage Encourage!


This morning, I was reminded no matter how long you are at a place to stay focused on the purpose of why you're there!

My husband and I are Youth Pastors our passion is to create an atmosphere where all people can encounter God and be changed by his presence!

My heart was heavy this morning for all the students that have ever gotten on my nerves or annoyed me.
This may sound silly but the Lord reminded me that "always encourage, because your encouragement will never be forgotten."

So many of us hear discouragement and if you're like me, any mean comment stays with me until I personally let them go, it doesn't matter how many nice comments come after or before.
So as the body of Christ, I want to encourage you this morning to stay focused on the purpose, share of your encounter with God and live it out. Let our lives be a love song to the world, sharing who Christ is and what he has done for us, all of us!!

So for those who are getting easily frustrated with some of people you encounter in your area of influence, stay focused remember we don't know what their home life is, we don't know what has been spoken over them.

Holy Spirit side note- A lot of people act out what has been spoken over them, because they have heard it so much they claim it as their Identity-

So speak life, and encourage, encourage, Encourage!!!

I don't know about any of you, but for all of the students that I have had the privilege to crossed paths with, My heart is for all of them to succeed, be healthy and live a life glorifying Jesus Christ!

My season with them maybe short, but I hope what I leave with them is eternal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment