Saturday, July 9, 2011

Aly turns one

What a sweet day it was. You could see her excitement when she looked at all her decorations, the monkey theme, the lanterns, and her friends with a place to play! Surprisingly she didn't mind the huge tutu I made for her to wear, she still got around and into everything. My parents came up from Florida, and had a time getting up here. Flight cancelations, late flights, and full flights, but finally they arrived, 2 am before Alys big day! God was faithful in his timing, every doubt came into my head, but it trusted I'd have our girl back in time for her party, and sure enough a day later than expected she was here! My parents were exhausted, it was a crazy long day at the airport, but they kept reassuring me Aly was so good, Aly was so calm, and just relaxed. So far, this sweet blessing who went from 5 lbs to 22 lbs in a 12 month period is so beautiful from the inside out. She cries when I cry, or anyone cries, it worries her if one of her aunties or uncles our getting in trouble. She's so sensitive and totally aware of peoples feelings. You all may think I'm crazy to think all of this of a one year old, but it's true. I pray for wisdom and continual guidance that I will raise a strong, gracious, sensitive, and very loving woman, who by her Grace she will change the world!! It was a beautiful Day and a day I will never forget! Thankful to God for my beautiful blessing in Aly Grace! Many, many, more birthdays to come! Thankful for the friends and family who made that day so sweet, and so memorable! Aly Grace Hagerty, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment